(Fishing Tradition, Sesimbra, Portugal)
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 70% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable before 25th May 2020 for Authors, or within 3 days following submission of the registration for other participants.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference is cancelled by the Organiser. In that case, the Organiser will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Maximum of three papers per registration. Extra papers may be considered for publication in the proceedings, subjected to a special Publication Fee.
- Proof of university enrolment required for students and proof of membership for IBRACON, CNPGB and CBDB members.
- Students registration entitle to all technical sessions, proceedings, refreshments and lunches, students presenting papers must register before May 25th, 2020.
- The Publication Fee applies only for Authors that are not planning to attend the conference and Registered Authors with more 3 papers . One Publication Fee per Paper.
- On-line registration must be done using Conftool system. If you do not have created your DW2020 Conftool account yet, please click on "Register here" button below and create your account, enter your details, and proceed to registration (choose "Register as Participant"). If you require any assistance, please, contact the conference organisers.